Training course for Youth Workers within the frame of Erasmus+
Dates: 18th -25th November 2019
Venue: New Lanark, Scotland, UK.
The main objectives of the project are;
• To Empower youth practitioners/volunteers to explore and integrate different innovative and creative approaches, tools, methods and resources in their work with young people, in relation to building playful young people.
• To inform youth practitioners/volunteers about mental wellbeing and the impact building play in young can have.
• Empower practitioners to create impactful play sessions with young people to build confidence, belief and optimism for the young person’s future.
• Empower youth practitioners/volunteers with ability to understand young people emotions and connections.
• To explore the youth mental health and well-being landscape that exists in Europe with a focus on Scotland and the partner countries.
Coordinator: Polbeth Community HUB
Project partner: SCIENTIA NOVA Association