Erasmus+ Cooperation partnerships in school education
The main components of this project are literature and technology through which the project partners would like to achieve creating more sophisticated teaching- learning atmospheres for the sake of boosting the success in lessons and with the help of the mobility topics based on our objectivites contribute to the personal developments of the participants.
- creating an exciting teaching environment with combining the technology and the literature;
- demonstrating the right ways to use the Internet as a source of knowledge;
- motivating the students to read and write more to be more successful in all subjects;
- advancing skills in using ICT tools and linguistics;
- exchanging good practices and learning teaching methods and techniques from each other;
- raising the awareness of important concepts such as the tolerance through diversities.
Coordinator: Colegiul National “Spiru Haret”, Romania.
Project partner: SCIENTIA NOVA Association.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or EACEA. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.